The Definitive Broadway Collection (Definitive Collections) info
- 496 pagesSize: 12" x 9"Composer: variousISBN: 9780881889840Song listAll I Ask Of YouAll The Things You AreAnd All That JazzAnother Op'nin', Another ShowAnthemApplauseAs Long As He Needs MeBaubles, Bangles And BeadsBeing AliveThe Best Of TimesBewitchedCabaretCamelotCan't Help Lovin' Dat ManClimb Ev'ry MountainClose Every DoorCome Rain Or Come ShineComedy TonightConsider YourselfDancing QueenDay By DayDo-Re-MiDon't Cry For Me ArgentinaEdelweissEverything's Coming Up RosesFrom This Moment OnGet Me
(Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook). Truly the definitive collection of 120 Broadway classics, revised to include songs from the latest blockbusters such as Wicked , The Producers , Mamma Mia , and many more. Songs including: All I Ask of You * And All That Jazz * Another Op'nin', Another Show * Camelot * Close Every Door * Consider Yourself * Dancing Queen * Day by Day * Don't Cry for Me Argentina * Edelweiss * Hello, Dolly! * I Could Have Danced All Night * I Wanna Be a Producer * Kids! * Let Me Entertain You * Memory * My Funny Valentine * On My Own * People * Popular * Seasons of Love * Seventy Six Trombones * They Live in You * Tomorrow * Try to Remember * What I Did for Love * and more.
